May 1st--What??!!


Well my dear students,
I am still trying to wrap my head around the May 1st decision. It will be another six weeks before I see you. Hopefully, we will all be healthy and well rested and ready to finish the year strong!
I will be considering the assignments for the weeks of April and currently thinking to include a book report of your choice. I am very sad we didn't finish the Tale of the Samurai-what will happen with Taro? Anywho, because audible is free, we can listen to a book and write a report and you can email it to me-What do you think? Still in the planning stages and would really appreciate your input.

As always, I hope you are well- miss you much

DI: Hola mis estudiantes,
Como estan? Nosotros estamos bien, mi hija esta un poco triste porque no puede ver a sus amigas y mi hijo esta contento porque esta en casa y se la puede pasar jugando todo el dia. En realidad, se la pasan comiendo y ya me canse de lavar los trastes!

Todavia estoy tratando de entender que sera otras 6 semanas sin ir a la escuela. Esperemos que todos estemos saludables y listos para aprender las ultimas semanas de Mayo.

Estoy pensando en que para abril les encargare un proyecto en vez de hacer trabajo en el cuadernillo- Que les parece? Todavia no tengo detalles solo estoy pensando. Les agradeceria su opinion.  Recuerden que audible es gratis y pueden escuchar libros gratis. Aprovechen la oportunidad.

Espero esten bien- los extrano-


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog- Un Blog Nuevo