New Blog- Un Blog Nuevo

Hello students and families,

I have created this blog to help students and families keep learning and stay connected during this uncertain times.
Please know that I am saddened at the abrupt end of last week and wish I had more time to plan ahead. However, I have time at home to get my thoughts organized and plan for student learning even if we are apart.
I encourage my students to tell your friends who are not on Remind to join us and to follow this blog. You may respond and we can chat. I can honestly say, that I will miss you these coming weeks.

Ms. Gomez

Mis estudiantes y queridas familias,
He creado este "blog" para seguir comunicandome con mis estudiantes y continuar el aprendizaje planeado. Se que no sera la misma experience que en el salon, pero estaremos en comunicación y haremos lo mejor posible de seguir adelante.  Hubiera querido tener mas tiempo antes de salir de la escuela para organizarme. Lo bueno de estar en casa sin poder salir, es que tengo tiempo de pensar y organizarme.
Les pido que si saben de estudiantes que no tienen Remind, que les pidan que se pongan en contacto conmigo. Quiero poder incluir a todos.

Revisen Remind y este blog seguido con apuntes, videos, y otros recursos.

Se cuidan y espero verlos pronto.
Sra, Gomez

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog