Good morning Students,
Ms Gomez learned how to screen record! I have to say, these trying times have pushed me to learn new skills and become more thoughtful as i think of our learning moving forward. 
Find the below the link to a video that gives a brief tutorial on my teacher website on the Hillview page. 


Stay healthy

Buenos dias estudiantes, 
Ms Gomez aprendio hoy como grabar un tutorial en la computadora. Eso si, estoy dias he estado pensando acerca de lo que realmente es importante y como vamos a procedir con nuestro aprendizaje. 

En la Link de abajo, podran ver un tutorial breve de los recursos que hay en mi pagina de maestros de la escuela Hillview. 


Les deceo buena salud- 

Comments

  1. Hello my name is Lilia Jayden Schlag’s mom could you please let me know what assignments does Jayden have to do this week 5/14/2020

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog- Un Blog Nuevo