Student work for 3rd Week

3rd Week of School Closure

Hello my students,
I have sent via Remind the assignments for the 3rd week of school closure. In addition, I have added links to videos and readings. Your answers will be in your notebook or workbook. As always, if you need to reach me send messages via Remind or emails. I will get back to you quickly.

A couple of notes of information:

#1 My teacher page on the Hillview website is also a great source of information. I have updated assignments and added links to powerpoints, videos, and additional readings. Check out tabs: Assingments or Calendar.

https://www.pittsburg.k12.ca.us/Domain/1046

#2 Begin to send me pictures of your finished workbook pages so that I may begin to document your work and add points on AERIES.

#3 To my wonderful DI students, remember to read your text outloud and write in complete sentences. I will send you additional links to practice your Spanish. As always, practice, practice, practice!

I am confident that after these troubles end, we will be have a great end of the year together.
Miss you much,

Ms. Gomez


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog- Un Blog Nuevo