School Survey

Hello my students, 
please check with your parents and guardians about filling out the district's survey. District administrators are in the process of identifying the needs of our students. Who needs a printer, a laptop, or internet. 

As you know, remote learning will continue until the end of May. 

I regret that our learning will happen online and I don't get to see you. I am trying to figure out how to assign thoughtful work that all students have access to. Send me messages on Remind or an email to let me know if you need a textbook, internet access, lap top, or a printer. I cannot guarantee that we will be able to meet all the needs, but we will try. More importantly, I will adjust if need be our assingnments so everyone can do the work. 

Be well my kiddos,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog- Un Blog Nuevo