Hello my students,
Where do I even begin?  I guess what I want to say is thank you so much for letting me be your teacher this year.  In 22 years of teaching this was no doubt my most challenging and most rewarding.  Every class made me smile, laugh and sometimes cry (good tears) in a different way.  I appreciate everyone allowing themselves to be silly, learn and make mistakes. Learning history  can be difficult but with hard work and an open mind you all did a wonderful job and I am very proud  of you.

This summer I hope that you are able to hug your friends and enjoy time doing what makes you happy.  For my DI students, I also hope you will speak Spanish as much as possible!  


I also want to thank all the parents and guardians.  I know this was not easy for you to get your students to always do their schooling while trying to balance work, family  and life.  I appreciate you!

I hope to see you around this summer and hopefully next year on campus at Hillview. 

Big Hug!
Ms. Gomez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog- Un Blog Nuevo